The Isabel Bongard Campus is located in Amunátegui 851 and the courses of Basic General Education, Differential Education, Nursery Education and Design are taught there.
It has a ground area of 62.653 m² and a built-up surface of 15.299 m².
Infrastructure and physical spaces include:
- Building of the Former Normal School of La Serena.
- University Park
- Central Casino.
- Garden of Chirimoyos.
- Administrative Dependencies of the Human Resources Department.
- Administrative Dependencies of the Services Directorate.
- Dependencies of the Department of Education.
- Support Center for the Teaching of the Humanities, CADH.
- Language Center, CEL.
- Educational Information Center.
- Dependencies of the Mining Circus.