The Enrique Molina Garmendia Campus is located in Amunátegui S / N and the courses in Auditing, Architecture, Law, Commercial Engineering and Engineering in Business Administration are taught there.
It has a ground area of 18.589 m² and of 6.357 built surface m².
Infrastructure and physical spaces include:
- Administrative dependencies of the Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dependencies of the departments of: Architecture and Economic and Business Sciences.
- Reading room with bibliographic support.
- Computer Lab of the Department of Economic and Business Sciences.
- Architecture career workshops.
- Multipurpose room.